Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself......

Hello everyone out there. My name is Scott Berry. I'm really new to this, even though blogging been around for a minute. I wanna take the opportunity and give you a bio on myself. First off, I'm 26 years old, Black and proud. I'm not for sure how tall I am, could be in the neighborhood of 6'1 to 6'3. I weigh about 280, but when I get back on my diet, I'll probably shrink a little. My interests are the ladies, NFL, NBA, mixed martial arts, working out and getting my health right, reading, writing (obviously if I'm doing this....) and most importantly, SLEEPING. I work 40-50 a week at my job, which I'm not gonna say where I work. I teach Sunday School. However, I speak my mind on everthing and I don't pull punches. I have 2 best friends. Justin Lannom is one. He's really a good dude and has had my back, even when I'm wrong. I consider him my brother. The other dude's name is Joe Craig. He's a real dude. What you see is what you get. He's really funny. He's also the ladies man. Just call him LL Cool J, 'cause the ladies love Joe!!!! My other friends consist of Danny Walker (my barber and good friend), Ted Scholes (the other Sunday School Teacher), my second famliy the McConnells. Speaking of family, I have loving parents and a cool as hell sister. My favorite musicians are 50 Cent, The Game, Robin Thicke, basically rap and R&B. I've had a couple brushes with Death, which in my next entry. For now, I wanna say peace to all my friends, my lovely family, and I'll all you around!!!!


Peace, Love, and Napiness.........

No comments: